SpecPro executes multiple task orders assisting the Air Force Civil Engineer Center Installations Directorate in the operational support of programs within the portfolio.
Services and deliverables fall within three Advisory and Assistance Services categories:
- Management and professional services
- Studies, analyses and evaluations
- Engineering and technical expertise
SpecPro staff support a variety of functions within the Directorate, including:
- Providing enterprise-wide housing solutions
- Conducting the strategic acquisition, management, and disposal of Air Force real property
- Executing the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations' land and facilities policies through a full suite of services, including appraisals, lease renewals, licenses, easements, title opinions, environmental cleanup and transfer of property impacted by Base Realignment and Closure legislation, and other support services.