Client: 63d Readiness Division
SpecPro provided construction oversight and engineering technician support to over 110 facilities across seven states, including Arizona, Arkansas, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas:
- Ensured that the buildings and grounds at each property were properly monitored and maintained to meet the functional, appearance, safety, security, and environmental standards of a federal workplace
- Oversaw facilities and major facility systems including heating, ventilation, and air conditioning, security, and utilities, and Department of Defense environmental compliance requirements
- Scheduled and oversaw preventive maintenance on these systems
- Provided engineering technician support that included design reviews on major/minor construction, renovation, and repair projects
- Drafted cost estimates, objectives for Performance Work Statements, and constructibility studies for Government review and approval.
“Performance met contractual requirements during Hurricane Harvey in South Texas. Contractor’s performance was impeccable in support of other service organizations during the relief efforts. The reporting of facility statuses were very timely and critical in planning and managing of the government’s real property asset availability.”CPARS