SpecPro provided subject matter expertise for environmental compliance support services at Fort Bragg, with over 50,000 active-duty personnel, which serves as a training installation and platform projection for forward operation deployment.
SpecPro supported five main task areas:
- Hazardous Cleanup, Storage, and Disposal
- Hazardous Waste Inspections and Training
- Indoor Air Quality (e.g., Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Management)
- Recycling and Solid Waste Management
- Water Quality Advisory Services.
These tasks were supported by 19 onsite specialists, an on-site SpecPro project manager, and a corporate program manager.
“The contractor’s employees are professional and responsive. I would recommend them for similar requirements in the future.”CPARS