SpecPro executes multiple task orders assisting the Air Force Civil Engineer Center Planning and Integration Directorate in the operational support of programs within the framework.
Services and deliverables fall within three Advisory and Assistance Services categories:
- Activity and Sub-Activity Management
- Requirement Identification
- Project Programming Programs
- Provide input to the National Environmental Policy Act process
- Analyze installation complexes
- Manage installation development and encroachment
- Analyze the Enterprise Activity Management Plan Program development investment
- Define and prioritize requirements
- Advocate for facilities, utilities and transportation.
“About 48 hours ago the Dorm AMP manager and I were handed a short fused tasker to produce a deep dive on dorms for the PACAF Commander, with a pre-brief … on Monday morning. Our team from SpecPro…joined in the fight and quickly produced several very intricate and enlightening analysis products to support the brief followed by a couple hours of prepping me for the pre-brief .... I just wanted to drop you a note to share with their leadership on how appreciative IZB is of their efforts and the phenomenal assistance they provided.”Client Email